- Determine the client’s goals and requirements for the project.
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space.
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical and partition layouts
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
- Conduct the construction administration of the project and coordinate with general building contractors to implement the plans and specifications to build the project.
- About Us
- Our Products
- Contact Us
An empty cart
You have no item in your shopping cart